Celebration of the Divine Service
Sunday 9:00 AM
Sunday Bible Class & Sunday School 10:15 AM
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran is a neighborhood congregation centered around God’s Word and His Son Jesus Christ. Trinity is a neighborhood of believers of all ages, young families, singles, older adults, confessing in the true faith, and coming together for the reception of God’s gifts in Word and Sacrament.
A letter from the Pastor…
We at Trinity are happy to tell you more about Christ’s ministry in West Chicago. We have a special congregation with a large heart for reaching out to people and sharing the good news of Christ Crucified and Him Resurrected. We would love to have you join us around God’s Word in the Divine Service, at Sunday School and weekly Bible Study, as we grow together in His Word and Sacrament.
We hope that as you read through our web site you will be able to see God’s great love for people of all ages form the early years through adulthood. We are sharing that love that Jesus has for us in both His Word and His Sacraments.
If you have any questions about Christ’s ministry here at Trinity or would like to know more about us please feel free to e-mail me. On behalf of Trinity I would like to thank you for allowing us to share ourselves with you.
Come and join us!
Rev. Dr. David P. Balla
Some information about Trinity:
- Our worship services contains Bible based sermons showing God’s plan of salvation.
- Sunday School is led by teachers devoted to nurturing a personal relationship with Jesus for children 2 1/2 years old through the 6th grade.
- Junior High and High School Bible Study have enthusiastic instructors who understands the joys and the problems of the teen years and are well versed in the biblical narrative and Luther’s Small Catechism.
- Bible Classes for adults and small group studies, conducting in-depth studies of God’s Holy Word and the Symbols of the Evangelical Lutheran Church.
- Here you will find God’s Word clearly presented and His Sacrament, the Lord’s Super, right administered.
- We are a liturgical church using the historic liturgy of the Christian Church and the historic practices of the Lutheran tradition.